Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rain, lightning & thundering

Last night there was a big storm. I have to say, I love this kind of weather! Sometimes it can be such a nice feeling that outside it's raining and you are in the warm room beeing protected from everything. This is the only thing that I love in fall... oh, and Halloween, I like it a lot and I'm always waiting for it like a child! However in Hungary we celebrate it toally in an other way. But I prefer the American traditions. Here, most of the people think for this day as a sad thing...
Well, I'm trying to keep our traditions, but I like to get to know foreign countries traditions and mix them!

I'm curious, do you like Halloween? How do you celebrate it?
Please leave me a comment!;)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE thundestorms too!
    For Halloween, we have a big party with our friends. We watch scary movies, play games, eat candy, and lots of junk food. I have so much fun decorating and planning my costume. Halloween is quite silly around here, but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Halloween, my boyfriend and I dress up and go downtown with friends for a drink. Last year we went as Van Gogh and the prostitute he gave his ear to. This year we may go as Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I like your art! I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete